- All visitors must present a picture identification card in order to visit (except for minor children). NO EXCEPTIONS! An identification card is a Driver’s License, State ID. card, etc.
- All inmates placed in the Parmer County Jail will be allowed a minimum of two (2) visitation periods per week of at least twenty (20) minutes duration each. The inmates are allowed only one visit per visitation day.
- Attorney/Client visitation will be allowed anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- All inmates will fill out a visitor list stating no more than five (5) individuals whom they wish to have visited them. Visitors will be immediate family only which will include parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, spouse, and children.
- All minor children must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or legal counsel.
- All visitors must sign in upon arrival to the jail. A check will be made on each individual, not including minors, to see if that individual has any outstanding warrant(s).
- It shall be the policy of the Parmer County Jail not to discriminate against any inmate regarding any rights, including visitation.
- All visitors must be dressed appropriately. Visitors must be wearing shirt, shoes, pants or shorts. No provocative or revealing clothing (no miniskirts, short shorts, low-cut tops, etc.) will be allowed.
- Visitors are not allowed to take any items (no purses, backpacks, etc.) into visitation.
- Food products, drinks, or gum will not be allowed in the visitation area. If the visitor takes these items into visitation area the visitor will be removed and not allowed to complete the visit.
- No cell phones or camera’s allowed in visitation. All visitors are subject to audio and video recording while in the building. Visitors are also subject to search for the introduction of contraband into the facility.